Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I got a new phone



Well, the wait is finally over. I finished my 2 year contract and broke down and bought a new phone. I have been wanting one of these since they came out. Yesterday I bought one. I hooked it up to my computer (Mac) and it synced all my contacts, calendars and book marks. so now I can carry all that stuff around with me. Last night at the woodturning meeting I was able to pull out my phone and check my calendar for dates. I have really been wanting to be able to do that. After the meeting I came home and Miles and I went for a walk. We walked 3.12 miles and I have a map showing the route we took. This is the coolest thing ever! I did download some games I have a driving game and a motorcycle riding game. Of course now I have to fight the kids off for my I phone. I really like having the internet in my pocket. I can send emails surf the web, look at the weather radar. I can't believe I waited so long to get this. 

No comments: