Thursday, May 21, 2009

Masters swim

So last night I went to masters swim at the "Y" I swam more then I had swum in a really long time. The workout was tough. I can feel it in my shoulders and arms today. I made it almost through the workout in the 1.5 hours I was in the pool. I swam about 3,300 yards. I enjoyed it and will be going back. I am trying to get better at this triathlon training. The swimming will help me be stronger when I get out of the water. The group I am training with is doing an ocean swim Sunday with the Hammerheads. Hopefully the water won't be too rough. I would like to get some more practice swimming in the ocean. 

It looks like more rain today so I will do my run inside tonight at the "Y" on the treadmill. I will be taking my Ipod so I have something to listen to. At least I am getting my training in this week.

No comments: