Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Challenge

One of my goals for the year was to be in good enough shape physically to do any kind of activity. Tonight I was at the masters swim class talking to Chrissy who teaches the class. She was trying to get people to commit to running every day for the next 100 days. You have to run at least 1 mile every day. I decided to join her in this challenge. So for the next 100 days starting tomorrow (We are running the bridges 5.5 miles) I will run every day at a minimum of 1 mile. I will post my progress everyday as a separate post and we will see how it goes.

I am determined to get better running. I am trying to improve my times for my triathlons. Plus my next big race is a full marathon. Got to make it to the start line and there is a lot of training left to go for that.

No comments: