Thursday, March 19, 2009

Keeping busy

March 18th 
Today was a another busy day. Home schooling the kids. Samantha has finished one of her courses already I have to keep Ethan honest and check all of his work. He likes to do 2 pages of math and then put his book away. I have to check to make sure he does all 3 pages. I went to a spinning class today I actually sent a twitter message before class from on the bike. The class was good and I am glad I was able to go. We then went down and visited the Warwick's and saw the puppies. Then off to meet my Mom for dinner and then to teach a woodturning lesson. When I got home I went back down to the Warwick's to see if I could help with their drain. Unfortunately I was unable to get it cleared. They will have to call a professional in the morning. After getting everyone in bed I was able to watch a movie and then blog about the day. I am planning a canoeing trip to the Wacissa River this weekend so I will be able to update my other blog for the first time in a while.

The picture was taken while I was driving home from my lesson. It was right before sunset. And is just a picture from inside the car. Taken with my iPhone

No comments: