Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and such

So for Halloween we walked around our neighborhood a bit, and then we went over to my brothers house. They have been working on it for a week. They moved all the furniture and put black plastic up on all the walls. You can see it was painted as well. Then there were the decorations. They started out in the yard and continued through the house and through the yard back to the front. The kids got their candy on the back porch. There were several people in costumes joining in on the fun. It is the best haunted house I have ever seen. 
 Here is another picture of Our Dog Miles
I can imagine miles saying how did I get myself into this. 



This is Tami, Samantha, Ethan, Chloe and Miles All dressed up and about to head out to get some candy.

No comments: