Thursday, October 30, 2008

Home Again

It is good to be home. There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. It is bad when you need a vacation to recover from your vacation. I have no idea how many miles we walked but it seemed like a lot. Last night after we got home and had dinner I went to the "Y" I did 30 minutes on the treadmill and then swam 300 meters. This morning it was back to school for the kids. Ethan wanted to take a couple more days off. He was very disappointed that he had to do school. Of course it only takes him about 2-3 hours to complete so he gets off much easier than if he was in regular school.

Here is a picture of me coming into the finish line of the Pumpkin run last Sunday. The picture was taken by the times union

Thanks Laura for sending me the link.

No comments: