Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day One



So here goes. This is my first picture of the picture a day project. The goal is to take and post a picture of my self every day. The pictures are just going to be me doing every day things. They for the most part won't be posed. When I decide to take the picture it will be doing whatever I was doing and however I look. This is me at the table this morning I have just finished my cereal and was checking my email. I haven't done anything but that so far today. I was struck with the fact that I have no idea what we are doing today but I am already planning out my year. Yesterday I was online and came across this girls exercise goals for 2009.  I thought this was such a great idea. I decided to copy her idea and come up with my own goals for this year.

Run 500 miles
Ride / Spin 500 miles (I am told that a spinning class equals 10-12 miles)

2 half marathons (13.1 mile run)
3 Triathlons (Sprint Distance 400 yd swim, 10 mile bike, 3.1 mile run)
I would also like to do a race every month at minimum a 5k/3.1 mile

I am working on a list of the races and will post it as soon as I figure out all the dates.

Stay tuned more pictures tomorrow

No comments: