Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eight


Day 8
The project is going well so far I am 8 days into it only 357 more to go:-) I am sitting eating cereal at our breakfast bar.(Picture by Ethan) I am leading a hands on demo this weekend and today is the day I have to gather all my tools together and make sure I have everything needed for the workshops. I am doing 2 different workshops on Friday. One will be pen making and the other will be making miniature boxes. I will post some pictures of the projects this weekend. The Florida Woodturning Symposium is held each year at a Baptist retreat. It is self contained, everything is in one location. Last year to get on the internet I found a bench close to a building and was able to access the internet. I have heard they have more access this year so I am hoping I won't have to sit outside to check my email and update my blog.


No comments: