Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Running and Riding

Tonight I went for a ride with the kids and the neighbors. We did a mile at a slow pace enjoying talking to the neighbors. Then We dropped them off and the kids and I did another mile. Then I dropped them off at home and did another mile by myself at a faster pace. I then went home and put on my running shoes and shorts and did the run/walk thing for another 2 miles. So in all I did 5 miles around the neighborhood. It was a nice evening and as I was running the full moon was coming up. It really made for a nice evening. I got home and did a little stretching. I was thinking I only ran 2 miles tonight but a month ago that would have been a lot. Now it is just a short run. I am hoping to get a spinning class in tomorrow and then run again the following day :-)

No comments: